Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fresh Meat

Okay, so I'm not sure what I want to blog about first. I think I'll start with the fact that I didn't want anything to do with blogging about a week ago, but Anita is VERY convincing. And now I have one. Now what?

Book wise I am reading Wings by Aprilynne Pike, given to me by Anita. It's a nice book, makes me laugh. Being that I'm homeschool and so is Laurel, the main character in Wings, I can relate to a lot of the things she goes through in the book. However, I don't have a blossom sprouting from my back and my parents aren't hippies.

So that's my first blog. I'm off to go watch The Godfather, Part 2 and to relax on this lazy Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Great first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm liking it.

    And to Scott - Have you taken your fish oil today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I'm new to blogging... Welcome. If nothing else, I've found the process of writing my feelings and experiences on my posts is cathartic. Also,as a fellow Godfather fan, we have something in common:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Haha! That's so cool, you are the only person of the female gender I have ever talked to who likes the Godfather. These girls don't know what they're missing!!

    ReplyDelete